English Language Course and Cultural Program in The Hague (Netherlands) from 12th July to 7th August 2016
We invite you to participate in the English Language Course and Cultural Program in The Hague that will be held from 12th July to 7th August 2016. A 2-weeks or 1 month program immersion in the English language – classes with native speakers 5 times a week, a cultural program during the day and party / casual chat in the evenings! 2 weeks or 1 month in the Hague will allow you to improve your language skills and to overcome the language barriers!
This is not just an English language course! It is a program full of unforgettable experiences, new encounters and much more in one of the most amazing cities in the world – The Hague!
We have already had courses before in Amsterdam and it was very nice 🙂
The main objective of the project is to give young people a chance to practice English and improve their language skills. In addition, the project also allows students to learn more about the culture of an amazing country – the Netherlands, spending 2 weeks or 1 month in one of the most unique cities of Europe – The Hague. The project has wide cultural and social elements – excursions, visits to various organizations, meetings with interesting people, leisure activities that enable students not only to improve the English language skills (cultural program is also conducted in English ), but also learn a lot about the country, in which education takes place!
Learning a foreign language abroad – is not just a trend, this is the most effective method to learn the language if you want to achieve results in the short term! Immersion in the foreign language environment is the best way to overcome the language barrier and make significant break in the study of a language!
English teachers in this program are native speakers from UK, USA and Australia.
Every weekday English classes will be offered to students. Emphasis will be made on the development of students’ speaking skills in order to overcome the language barrier. At the same time, students will be able to learn all the aspects related to grammar as well.
The communicative method of teaching is widely practiced during the course. In this method students are encouraged to speak the language as much as possible in order to overcome language barrier. Upon arrival, students’ proficiency in English will be tested and they will be divided into groups according to their levels. Classes will be conducted 5 days a week and will last 4 academic hours per day.
Accommodation will be provided at university residences or private apartments. Participants of the program will be accommodated in single and double rooms in various buildings in the city centre. If the participant wishes to stay in a single bedroom there will increase slightly.
In addition to English language classes students will be invited to participate in various activities – a bike tour, a tour of “Secret Hague”, “List Hunt”, visiting different organizations, evening games with local youth and other activities where working language will be English, so they will be able to practice it even outside their study room.
Among the most popular visits there will be:
Van Gogh Museum
Anna Frank House
Rembrant House Museum
Royal Palace of Amsterdam
The National Maritim Museum
De Gooyer Windmild
Basilica of Saint Nicholas
The cultural program aims to develop communication skills, as well as introduce to culture of the Netherlands and other countries!
HOW LONG IS THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSE?
The length of the course can be 2 weeks or 1 month, the student will make this choice.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
12th July to 7th August 2016 :
with accomodation 970 euros
490 euros with no accomodation
12th July to 25th July 2016:
790 euros with accomodation
390 euros with no accomodation
26th July to 7th August 2016:
790 euros with accomodation
390 with no accomodation
The participation fee covers accommodation in double bedroom and cultural activities.
The apartments where the participants will live include kitchen so you can buy your food and prepare it as you wish. Food is not included in the program, you are responsible to buy it.
Flight or VISA is not included in the program. However, we will help you for you to get your Shengen Visa to the Netherlands. We have a lot of experience giving invitation letter to participants from Russia, African countries, Asia or Latin America, and all applicants successfully got their visas.
HOW CAN YOU APPLY FOR THIS COURSE?
Please, complete this form and we will contact you in a short time:
Or you also can send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Intensive Russian Language Course at the Krasnodar State University of Culture & Arts (Russia) from 15th August to 15th September 2015
We want to invite anyone interested in learning Russian language to join our intensive language course in Krasnodar. This is a cooperation between our organisation Libertas International and the Krasnodar State University of Culture and Arts.
Our course lasts 1 month (100 academic hours) and will take place at the university itself. Participants will get a certificate of complection at the end of the course. Students will learn every day 5 hours, and they will have time for homework and free time to practice Russian with locals.
The students will live in shared apartments with other international students. Accomodation is provided by our program but food is not provided. Participants will have to cook themselves.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
The program costs 895 euros for 1 month. It includes accomodation in shared bedroom and the 100 hours lessons during the month. The learning materials will be provided by the university.
The program does not cost international travel costs or local travel costs, visa costs (but we will provide a letter of invitation for applying to educational visa in Russia). Travel Insurance is not included in our program.
Students will pay 500 euros in order to make a reservation of their place in the program. Before 15th of July students will pay the remaining costs of the program which will be 395 euros. After the first payment the students will already receive their letter of invitation. Our organisation Libertas International will arrange the visas for the participants, and if it is not possible to apply on behalf of him/her, then we will or say what to do exactly and who to approach.
EU citizens need Visa for entering in Russian territory. The following countries DO NOT NEED a Visa for going to Russia:
- Argentina (up to 90 days in 180 day period (starting from the day of first entry)). Visa would be required: — for applicants staying for more than 90 days in a 180 day period; – for applicants going to Russia to conduct commercial or work-related activities. Diplomat or Official passport holders would require visa for the whole period of stay.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (up to 30 days for tourists and up to 90 days for other visitors) Tourist documents or the original invitation accordingly are required to be presented to the Russian Immigration authorities.
- Brazil (up to 90 days in 180 days period) – for tourist, private visits or transit purposes only. In all other cases visa is required.
- Brunei (up to 14 days) – Diplomatic and Service passports holders only.
- Chile (up to 90 days in 180 days period) – visa free regime does not apply for work and business related visits and Diplomatic and Service passports holders.
- Columbia (up to 90 days in 180 days period).
- Croatia (up to 90 days in 180 days period) – Diplomatic and Service passports holders only.
- Dominican Republic (up to 90 days) – Diplomatic and Service passports holders only.
- Hong Kong (up to 14 days of stay).
- Iceland (up to 90 days)- Diplomatic and Service passports holders only
- Israel (up to 90 days). Tourist documents or the original invitation accordingly are required to be presented to the Russian Immigration authorities. Visa free regime does not apply for Diplomatic and Service passports holders.
- Kirghiz Republic.
- Republic of Korea (up to 60 days for the tourists)
- Macedonia (up to 30 days tourist and up to 90 days for other visitors). Tourist documents or the original invitation accordingly are required to be presented to the Russian Immigration authorities.
- Mongolia (up to 30 days) for the holders of diplomatic, official and foreign passports. In case of consequent trips, total amount of days spent in Russia cannot exceed 90 days in a period of 180 days from the date of first entrance.
- Montenegro (up to 30 days). Visa free regime does not apply for Diplomatic and Service passports holders.
- Mozambique (up to 30 days) – Diplomatic and Service passports holders only.
- Nicaragua (up to 90 days of stay).
- Peru (up to 90 days in 180 days period) – visa free regime does not apply for work and business related visits and Diplomatic and Service passports holders.
- Citizens of Serbia with biometric passports obtained after April 9th, 2008 can stay in Russia up to 30 days. Diplomatic or Official passport holders without accreditation in Russia can stay up to 90 days. Serbian nationalities with temporary and permanent resident permits can stay without time limits. In all other cases visa is required. Visa free regime does not apply for Yugoslavian passports holders.
- The Republic of South Africa (up to 90 days) – Diplomatic, Official and Service passports holders only.
- Thailand (up to 90 days) – Diplomatic and Service passports holders only. Holders of ordinary passports can stay up to 30 days.
- Turkey (up to 30 days) – Ordinary and Service passports holders only. In case of consequent trips total amount of days spent in Russia cannot exceed 90 days in a period of 180 days.
- Venezuela (up to 90 days). Visa free regime does not apply for Diplomatic and Service passports holders.
ACTIVITIES IN KRASNODAR
Krasnodar is a very alive city with many students, night life, museums and activities for young people. Additionally there are seaside resorts where students can relax and practice sports.
HOW TO APPLY?
In order to apply please fill in this form online https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BqFUOvB0IBsudkEXiIcW5TS8iLnIbNL5KH1P3_bNXqw/viewform and send us by email copy of your passport and CV to email@example.com
Please use in concept “Russian language course”.
HOW TO ARRIVE TO KRASNODAR?
The cheapest option if you live in Europe is to travel to Moscow or Istanbul and from there to fly to the international Airport of Krasnodar. The company PEGASUS AIRLINES offers flights for very affordable prices. For example Barcelona-Krasnodar-Barcelona 311 euros (making a stop over in Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport).
Our organisation has a huge experience organising international projects so if you have questions regarding logistics or content of the program please write us email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite students, recent graduates, as well as anyone interested in international relations to participate in a fascinating study trip to one of the 4 headquarters of the United Nations – to the UN headquarters in Vienna (other headquarters are located in Geneva (Switzerland), Nairobi (Kenya) and New York (USA).
During the trip, students will be able to not only visit the UN building, but also communicate with the staff of the United Nations and learn about their daily work. And especially for the group a series of lectures about the UN as a whole and its individual units located in Vienna will be organised. The lectures will be conducted by the employees of various departments of the United Nations.
Thus, on one hand, the trip will give an idea of the immediate work of the UN; and on the other hand, will allow to directly communicate with the staff of various departments. In addition, the program has entertaining and cultural elements. Participants will explore the city and visit the main attractions of Vienna. Also, students will have free time in the city. After the program students will receive a document confirming participation in a study trip to the United Nations in Vienna.
Study trip to the United Nations – an extremely interesting event that combines educational, cultural and entertaining elements in one programs!
The main purpose of the study trip to the United Nations in Vienna is to introduce students to the work of one of the 4 headquarters of the United Nations – to the UN headquarters in Austria.
In the UN students will:
- See the UN complex from inside and outside;
- Know general information about the work of the UN in Austria and in the world;
- Learn about some of the individual units of the United Nations;
- Personally communicate with the staff of the United Nations in Vienna, ask questions;
- Directly observe the working process at the UN;
- Get information about internship opportunities at the United Nations, know how to develop a career in the UN.
You can consult the agenda doing click AGENDA
LANGUAGE OF THE PROGRAM
The program will be conducted in English. All lectures and excursions to the UN will be held in English. Thus, the program, among other things, aims to develop English language skills and is an excellent opportunity to practice.
Vienna – the capital of the mighty Austro-Hungarian Empire – is indeed one of the most beautiful cities in Europe! The city developed as the capital of one of the most powerful empires in Europe; thus the city flourished and a lot of magnificent buildings are still there!
Vienna is more than three thousand years old! The architecture of Vienna covers all major styles from Gothic and Renaissance to postmodernism.
It is also a center for music due to a long line of famous musicians who lived and worked in this city: Mozart, Beethoven, Haydn, Schubert, Brahms, etc. Also various musical events (such as New Year’s Concert or annual ball at the Vienna Opera) are taking place there. Study trip to the United Nations also makes time to explore this amazing city. A city tour for students is be organised. Also a whole day for leisure activities and museum visits is planed.
UNITED NATIONS HEADQUARTERS IN VIENNA
It is also a center for music due to a long line of famous musicians who lived and worked in this city: Mozart, Beethoven, Haydn, Schubert, Brahms, etc. Also various musical events (such as New Year’s Concert or annual ball at the Vienna Opera) are taking place there. Study trip to the United Nations also makes time to explore this amazing city. A city tour for students is be organised. Also a whole day for leisure activities and museum visits is planned.
UN headquarters in Vienna includes following units:
- United Nations Office at Vienna (UNOV)
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
- International Money Laundering Information Network (IMOLIN)
- International Narcotics Control Board (INCB)
- Office for Outer Space Affairs United Nations Postal Administration (UNPA)
- United Nations Information Service (UNIS)
- Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR)
- International Trade Law Division of the United Nations Secretariat / United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
- Office of Internal Oversight Services (OIOS)
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- United Nations Environment Programme – Interim Secretariat of the Carpathian Convention (UNEP Vienna ISCC)
- United Nations Register of Damage Caused by the Construction of the Wall in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (UNRoD)
Accommodation is provided. Students will live in the hostel in the center of Vienna or close to it. Students will live together with other students from the group. The cost of accommodation is included in the program.
To get around the city, students will be asked to purchase travel cards for public transport. They will be informed about the different kinds of transport cards.
The cost of transportation card is not included in the price and must be paid separately.
An important feature of the program is that it is not only introducing the UN and the city; creating an environment for english language practice, but also giving a chance for a personal contact with the United Nations’ staff. The program has a range of elements – cultural, educational, entertaining, and linguistic!
Thus, the objectives are:
- Introduction to the UN;
- Visitation of Vienna and its major attractions;
- Development of an understanding of the mechanisms of the United Nations;
- Encounter with local youth and acquaintance with the life of modern Europeans;
- Development of English language communication skills;
- Presentation of the internship and career opportunities within UN.
The program costs 390 euros.
You will be able to pay by bank transfer or PayPal.
This price includes accommodation, program in the UN, cultural program (sightseeing tour), and curator services in Vienna. Meals and flight tickets are not included.
HOW CAN YOU APPLY?
The deadline for applicants to participate in the study trip to the United Nations in Vienna is until the 15th of April 2015!
To apply, you have to fill in this form online doing click here
The first visit to the UN in Vienna was organized by the Institute of Humanitarian Development in the October of 2011! Students visited the headquarters of the United Nations, listened the lectures of representatives from different units, interacted with the UN staff, learned about the internship program at the United Nations, and enjoyed one of the most beautiful cities in Europe – Vienna! The second visit took place in the November of 2012!